Software - Backend Developer
Cabana Blockchain uses software to run all of its devices. We are looking for Backend Developers to join our team and help us create devices that go into people’s homes.
- Work with our software team to write the code that makes our devices work
- Work with our firmware engineers to help bridge the gap between software and hardware
- Develop our blockchain technology
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in software engineering or computer science
- 5+ years of work experience
- Capable of designing APIs and software that runs on embedded devices
- Experience with C++, Python, SQL, web application development
- Experience with distributed computing / consensus algorithms
- Knowledge of Test-driven Development and Linux servers
- Able to learn blockchain technology
To learn how to apply, please see our Careers page.
Cabana Blockchain provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.